1) ADOPT! Please take a few minutes to go through our complete list of available pets for adoption on http://icare.petfinder.org and see if your next pet isn't there waiting for you to find it.
2) FOSTER! Do you have room and love to share in your home for a pet that is awaiting adoption? ICARE will provide food and necessary medical care for your foster pet.
3) VOLUNTEER & JOIN US! Come to our next meeting! We meet on the second Thursday of the month at the Melbourne Community Building adjacent to City Hall. Meeting begins at 6:30 PM with snacks and socializing beginning at 6:00 PM. We would love to see you there. Not a "meeting person"? We have a wide variety of fundrasing events throughout the year--maybe you would like to help with one of those. Please check our Calendar.
4) DONATE! Do you have a dog house, a crate or a kennel that you don't use or need any more? How about aluminum cans, empty printer cartridges, or Best Choice UPC labels? And, of course, we always welcome cash donations to help pay for our animal expenses.
5) USE iGIVE! If you shop on line, there are many companies who will donate a percentage of your purchase to ICARE. Please go to http://www.igive.com, make "Izard County Animal Rescue Effort (ICARE)" your designated recipient and download their window to your computer. Then, whenever you make a purchase on line, it will automatically let you know if that store is a participating iGive member and how much of your purchase will be donated to ICARE! It's that easy!